Business Assistance: Helping with Financial and Administrative Tasks
As seniors age, they may find it difficult to keep up with the various financial and administrative responsibilities that come with running a business or managing personal finances.
Volunteers who possess a basic understanding of accounting, banking, and insurance procedures, as well as decision-making, organizational, and communication skills, can be instrumental in assisting our aging seniors with small business tasks.
What Business Assistance tasks do volunteers do?
Here’s some of the assistance our volunteers can provide:
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with organizing and paying bills
- Complete Medicare and/or other medical insurance papers
- Gather information for casualty losses and claims
- Prepare papers for tax reports
- Open and sort mail
- Assist with correspondence
- Consult with family members on business issues
- Research and write about business affairs
What is the cost?
Our services are absolutely free. We rely on our team of volunteers and donations to help care for our aging seniors—and the caregivers.
Where do I start?
If you or a loved one requires business assistance in the Neighbors Who Care’s service area, you may be eligible for free assistance from our dedicated volunteers.
Call today 📞 480-895-7133 or visit our Become a Client page.
How can I help?
If you are wanting to be a volunteer and help with Business Assistance, sign up to join the NWC volunteer team.