For over 20 years we have fulfilled our vision of providing volunteers to support our elderly and disabled neighbors, allowing them to remain independent in their own homes. This is not possible without the financial support of the community and our partners. Almost 85% of our funding comes directly from the local community (individuals, community groups, businesses, and congregations).
Our low administrative overhead and volunteer-based service model allow us to provide more than than $3 in direct client services for every $1 donated.
Neighbors Who Care is a 501c3 charity. Your tax-deductible donation is greatly appreciated.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Arizona Charitable Tax Credit – DONATE and get a dollar-for-dollar credit on your Arizona Taxes. (Click Here to Download Your Mail-In Form.)
- Donate Online with credit card via PayPal (no PayPal account required)
- Donate by Mail with check or credit card
- Donate by Telephone with credit card – call 480-895-7133
- Estate Plan
- Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Matching Gifts