By Kerri Ann Ronquist, All About You, Senior Advocates/Resource and Placement Specialists
If you are considering Senior Living options for you or a loved one, using a Senior Placement Provider can give you peace of mind and help you find something that works within your budget as well. A good Senior Placement Provider will collaborate with you and your family to find the best possible options for that next big step that meets you or your loved ones individual needs.
What Is A Senior Placement Provider?
Senior Placement Providers are professional senior care experts who support individuals and their families as they navigate the complex world of Senior Living. They work with, and help, individuals and their families choose the best living arrangements for that next chapter in life. Senior Placement Providers help you navigate difficult decisions through education, expertise, and compassion.
What To Expect From Your Senior Placement Services Provider
Your Senior Placement Provider will be there every step of the way, from the moment you reach out. Here are some things you can expect them to do:
- Get to know you. The absolute first thing a Senior Placement Provider will do is get to know you, your family, and your situation. They will inquire as to what you’re looking for, any care needs, your budget, and your desired location.
- Leads the search process: After gaining a thorough understanding of your situation, a Senior Placement Provider will lead the process of finding the best options available for your individual situation. They will schedule tours of communities and homes, attend tours with you, make sure the right questions are asked, and gather all necessary information needed.
- Coordinate the move: Once you’ve made a decision, your Senior Placement Provider will help coordinate the move and help coordinate any additional resources needed to ensure a smooth move and transition.
- Follow-up: A good Senior Placement Provider will remain in contact with you before, during, anf after the move to ensure satisfaction in your final choice.
How To Choose A Provider
Choosing and working with the best Senior Placement Provider will give you the peace of mind that you’re looking for. Still, not all placement providers are the same. Some are more qualified and legitimate than others. To choose a senior placement service provider, take note of these things:
- Check staff credentials and certifications.
- Ensure that their staff are full-time employees and not contractors.
- Ask for personal stories or experiences from your peers or check online reviews.
- Determine what the provider’s connections are to the community.
Schedule A Call With Our Senior Placement Provider
Determining Senior Living arrangements can be stressful, especially if you’re doing it alone or trying to move quickly due to an emergency. Luckily, a professional Senior Placement Provider can help make the process easier.
At All About You Placement and Senior Resources, we have a team of senior care experts who are committed to your comfort and peace of mind. We’re a privately owned Senior Placement service that employs teammates, not contractors. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience in the senior healthcare industry and we set high standards for our team so that you can get the absolute best experience possible. We work with families to make that transition as smooth and easy as possible.
Getting started with our team at All About You Placement and Senior Resources is easy. To get started, simply reach out to us today! Call 480-498-2277 or visit All About You.