Neighbors Who Care recruits, trains, and organizes community volunteers who provide services to our Sun Lakes/South Chandler neighbors who are homebound, disabled, and/or frail. Be a part of a compassionate, empathetic team of staff who help hundreds continue to live at home with pride, dignity and independence.
Office and Mission Support Administrator
PT: 25 hours/week
The Office and Mission Support Administrator provides clerical, marketing, and mission support to the Executive Director and staff.
You Are An Ideal Candidate if You Have:
- Passion for Caring for Aging Neighbors
- A Minimum 3 years’ experience in detailed data entry and database mgmt.
- Are a great communicator, verbal and written
- Are technologically savvy with PC products Microsoft Office and Outlook. Quickbooks experience a huge plus.
- Possess Friendly and efficient phone skills, inbound and outbound
- Are Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Can perform a client-centered position with competence and professionalism
Associates Degree in business, prior experience with a nonprofit highly desirable.
Our vision: An Interdependent community of neighbors supporting those in need.
Contact: Sheryl Keeme, Executive Director, 480-895-7133