Calling all caregivers! 🌟 We understand the challenges you face, and we’re here to help!
Join Neighbors Who Care for this special FREE event designed for designed for family and friends who are caring for a loved one! 💖
A Conversation for Caregivers: You Matter, Too!
📆 Date: July 26
⏰ Time: 9:15am: Refreshments + Pampering 👉🏼 10:00am: Presentations begin
📍 Location: Clarendale of Chandler
This FREE event will:
• Support your specific needs as a caregiver.
• Offer valuable tips and strategies to ease your caregiving journey.
• Provide a chance to connect with other caregivers.
• Give you much needed pampering.
“Strategies to Face Caregiver Challenges”: Kimberly Akers – Amada Senior Care
“How to Ask for Help”: Bonnie Kosar – Neighbors Who Care
“Relaxation Through Mindful Meditation Moments”: Joan Marlow – Peaceful, Easy Healing
“Finding Joy in Your Caregiving Relationship”: Kerri Ann Ronquist – All About You Placement
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to connect with fellow caregivers and empower yourself along the way. Remember, you matter, too!
Respite Care During the Event:
- Limited availability for Neighbors Who Care clients provided in your home by vetted volunteers. Call our office at (480) 895-7133 with your request.
- Amada Senior Care is also offering special rates for in-home respite care provided by certified care aides. $50 for 3 hours or $60 for 4 hours. Learn more and reserve a caregiver here.
Email Jennifer or call (480) 895-7133 to reserve your spot by July 21, 2023.
A Conversation for Caregivers will be held at Clarendale of Chandler and is brought to you by Neighbors Who Care.