For nearly 20 years we have fulfilled our vision of providing volunteers to support our elderly and disabled neighbors, allowing them to remain independent in their own homes. This is not possible without the financial support of the community and our partners. Almost 85% of our funding comes directly from the local community (individuals, community groups, businesses, and congregations).
Our low administrative overhead and volunteer-based service model allow us to provide more than than $3 in direct client services for every $1 donated.
Neighbors Who Care is a 501c3 charity. Your tax-deductible donation is greatly appreciated.
Mail: Download the Donation Form and mail to NWC with your check or credit card information.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of any purchases made from Amazon.com to Neighbors Who Care if the purchaser uses the Amazon Smile Program.
- Instead of going to www.amazon.com to make a purchase, go to www.smile.amazon.com
- Select Neighbors Who Care, Inc. (Sun Lakes, AZ) as your charity. Be careful as Neighbors Who Care Inc. (Waltham, MA) is also listed.
- Continue on to make your purchase.
- If you’d like to automatically donate to NWC via the Amazon Smile program, follow the instructions to download the Amazon Smile app to your computer. This will place an Amazon button on your web browser. Then anytime you wish to make a purchase from Amazon, click the button to go to Amazon Smile, and it will show “Supporting: Neighbors Who Care” near the top of the page. All purchases will automatically provide a donation to NWC.
Fry’s Community Reward Program
If you shop at Fry’s Food stores and have a Fry’s VIP card you can register to have your purchases count towards a donation from Fry’s to Neighbors Who Care.
If you have a Fry’s online account:
- Go to www.frysfood.com
- Click on “Sign In”
- Click on “My Account”
- Scroll down to “Community Rewards”
- Click on “Choose” or “Edit”
- Under “Select Your Organization” either find “Neighbors Who Care, Inc.” or enter our organization number 25135
- Click on “Save Changes”
- You should now see Neighbors Who Care listed under “Community Rewards” whenever you visit your Account Summary page
If you do not have a Fry’s online account:
- Go to www.frysfood.com
- Click on “Register”
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Select your preferred store
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your Fry’s VIP card number (or phone number if tied to your VIP card) and your name
- When taken to the Account Summary page follow the instructions
Remember NWC in your Estate Plan by naming Neighbors Who Care as a beneficiary in your Will, Trust, on our Life Insurance, or Annuity policy. For more information on how to remember us in your Estate Plan, contact the Neighbors Who Care office (480) 895-7133, or NWC Board Members Christine Raney (480) 802-0741 or Francisco Sirvent (480) 209-6942.