Client Eligibility Criteria
Clients are accepted for NWC services if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Individuals discharged from a hospital who have no immediate family available nor monetary resources to assist with post hospitalization issues.
- Persons undergoing life-saving treatment such as dialysis, chemo-therapy, etc.
- Caregiver who, without our services, would be in jeopardy of their own health being compromised.
- Homebound, as defined by Medicare.
- Persons with significant physical or mental health disabilities as defined by Social Security, Medicare, or the Veterans’ Administration.
- Over age 60 and low income.
No written documentation is required. All prospective clients receive an in-home assessment by the NWC Case Manager (degreed social worker) to determine eligibility and need for individual NWC services.
If you are interested in becoming a client of NWC, please fill out the form below and a case manager will be in contact with you soon.